domenica 4 dicembre 2016

Hello World!

...putting ourselves on the map..:)

A new school year has started and each student is going to add a placemark to the map, write a short introduction about themselves and say a big hello to the world!




Hello World! My name is Mariagoreth Joseph. I am thirty nine years old. I’m not married, I’m a Sister. I am from Tanzania and I’m Tanzanian. Now I am in Italy and I`m living in Cesena.  I'm studying Italian language and culture. We are three Sisters  who are living at the ST. Egidio Parish in Cesena.  I like studying  Italian because  it` very important  to  know Italian very well. Knowing well the language can help me to save people and offer different services in the community.

Hello! I'm Anastasia. I'm from Ukraine. I'm 23. My country is big and beautiful. But now I live in Italy with my mother. I have a boyfriend. He is from Ukraine, too. Italy is a very beautiful country with many nice places like Rome, Venice, Florence. I'm a factory worker and a student. My school is big and very nice. My teacher is a beautiful person! My classmates are friendly. They are from many different countries. I love this place!



My name is Hanna. l'm Ukrainian. Now I live and work in Cesena in Italy. I like to go camping . I like reading books. My parents live in Ukraine. My family is not very large. I have one daughter. Her name is Irena and she is married to Alex. They have one son. His name is Dima. He's 4 years and half old. I LOVE my family. I am happy!!! Меня зовут Аня. Я украинка. Сейчас живу и работаю в Италии в Чезена. Мне нравится ходить в походы, читать книги. Мои родные живут на Украине. У меня не большая семья. Дочь она замужем с Алек

Hello!

Let me introduce myself. My name is Supranee Klinjun. My nickname is Kung. I was born in Bangkok,Thailand. I am 27 years old and I am already married. My husband is from Italy,and his name is Giorgio. And I have a son, his name is Benjamin. My mother and my 2 sisters are in Thailand, but I live in Cesena, in Italy with my husband and my son and also with my mother-in law. But now I'm unemployed, that's why I have time to go to school. I am studying at "CPIA" school in Cesena. I like to eat and cook in my free time. My favourite food is noodle. My favourite colours are black, white, red. I like to watch funny movies. My favorite animal is the Dog. and yes! I have one dog at home. It's male and his name is Dominic or we just call him Dom it is very cute and clever.
Yeah! This is photo of Dom:) he has very nice smile right?

Dom



Hello world!
I am Niranuch. I'm from Thailand. I'm married to an Italian man. I live in Italy, I like Italy and I'm so happy now.
ฉันชื่อ นีรนุช. ฉันมาจาก ประเทศไทย. ฉันแต่งงานกับชายชาวอิตาเลียน. ตอนนี้ฉันอาศัยอยู่ในอิตาลี..ฉันชอบอิตาลีและตอนนี้ฉันมีความสุขมาก....



I’m HANAA NABIL. I come from Egypt. Egypt is a wonderful country. I'm now in Italy with my husbandand my two sons. I don’t work at the moment, but my husband works. I'm 33 years old. I study English and Italian at an evening school (CPIA). I'm so happy. I hope this year I will find work in Italy. Bye, HANAA.
مرحبا انا هناء نبيل .انا من مصر .مصر بلد جميله جدا.انا دلوقتي في ايطاليا مع زوجي واولادي الاثنين .انا لا اشتغل انا عندي ٣٣سنه زوجي يشتغل .انا ادرس انجليزي وايطالي في مدرسه ليليه .انا سعيده اتمني هذه السنه اجد عمل جيد .البحث اللقاء.

 
Pharaos

Alahramat Pyramids

Port Said - Suez Canal

Saint George Coptic Orthodox Church in Port Said
                        
Hello, I am Ramandeep, I' m from India.I m 24 and I am married. India is very big and beautiful country. Now I' m in Italy coz my in-laws are in Italy. I came here before for one year. Italy is also a beautiful country. All good here but I am facing one problem: it is the Italian language. So that's why I am going to school in order to improve my Italian. So that I can enjoy my lify here and also make good friends here....and find a nice job.

Hello! I am Tarciana. I am thirty-nine and I am married. I am from Brazil, I'm from the capital Fortaleza. I like going to school in Italy. I like my teachers!


Hello people!!! My name is Claudia Elizabeth Agesta,I'm thirty-eight yeard old. I'm from Argentina, I was born in Mar del plata city, I'm a housewife. I'm married, I am a student and a mother. I have three sons, Candela is seventeen, Luciano is fourteen and Sebastian is eleven years old.
My favorite hobby is handmade creations. I really like music,I am a fan of Queen and Freddie Mercury. Nice to meet you, I wish you many good things!!!!Hello people!!! My name is Claudia Elizabeth Agesta,I'm thirty-eight yeard old. I'm from Argentina, I was born in Mar del plata city, I'm a housewife. I'm married, I am a student and a mother. I have three sons, Candela is seventeen, Luciano is fourteen and Sebastian is eleven years old.
My favorite hobby is handmade creations. I really like music,I am a fan of Queen and Freddie Mercury. Nice to meet you, I wish you many good things!!!!
Mar del Plata, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Hello! My name is Munteanu Luminita I am thirty-five years old. I am from Moldova. Iam married. My husband, Octavian is forty years old.He is a shop assistant. I have a son and a daughter. He is eleven years old and she is four years old. I am a babysitter. I have been in Italia since 2007. I dream to speak English very well and go to America.


My name is Alexandra Sirbu.I am 44 years old.I am from Moldova.I am single.I have a daughter.I have four brothers and two sisters. I have been in Italy since 2006.I like Italy very much.


Hello! My name is Ana. I'm from Moldova, I'm 20 years old. Now I live in Italy with my boyfriend Petter and his family in Cesena. Petru is also from Moldova, he is 24 years old . My parents and older brother are at home in Moldova. I am a tailor fashion designer. I like to create something new and visit places .My dream is to study at a fashion and tailoring school in Cesena . Buna! Numele meu este ana . Sunt din Moldova, am 20 de ani. Acum locuiesc în Italia, cu prietenul meu Petter și familia lui în cesena. Petru este, de asemenea, din moldova, are 24 de ani....



Hello! My name is Daniela, I'm 21. I am from Moldova. Moldova is a beautiful country. But now I live in Italy with my husband. He is from Moldova, too. We are waiting for a baby and we are very happy. I have been in Italy since 2015. I like Italy and the people here.
Salut! Mă numesc Daniela, am 21 ani. Eu sunt din Moldova, o țară frumoasă. Dar acum locuiesc în Italia cu soțul meu. El la fel este din Moldova. Noi suntem în așteptarea unui bebeluș și suntem foarte fericiți. Sunt bine aici în Italia din 2015. Îmi place Italia și oamenii de aici.


My surname is Boubacar, my first name is Balde. I am from Senegal but now I live in Italia (Cesena town). I'm 23, I am a single and unemployed. My family is very small. We are 4 people, two brothers and one sister. My parents are dead. I have left my country to look for a job and help my family. I love so much my family.

My name is Mansour, my surname is Seck. I am 19 and I am from Senegal. My mother's name is Djimby and my father's name i Djiby Seck. I have one brother and four sisters. We live in Italy, in Borello, Cesena. I am a student.


Hello friends!!!!!!
I'm JOEL from CAMEROON, all my friends are calling me ( TITUS :) ), I'm 20 yrs olds and i have 3 sisters and 2 brothers. I have been living in Cesena in Italy for 1 year and here I study the Italian language and culture at an evening school. I'm a computer technician and phone repairer.

Tradional Dance (Ouest Region)

Chief's village home

Royal palace Bamoun

Bank of Central African States
Glad to know you're reading this :)



My name is Mor. I'm from Cesena. I'm married, I have got five children. My wife's name is Fama.I have got seven brothers, they live in Senegal. My father is dead, my mother is in Senegal, she's with my brother. I have got a beautiful, lovely family.


Hello!
I am JARINYA CHAIOCHA, I am a student at school media
I am from Thailand.
I am 33 year old.
I am married to an Italian man. We got married 2 years ago.
I have one baby girl: she's 7 year old.
I like cooking.
I would like to work in a kitchen of a restaurant.


Hello ! my name is Ludmila . I am from Belarus, I have two children, a daughter and son, they are already married, I have three grandchildren. I have been living for 6 years in Italy and I work in Cesena and I am very happy that I go to school and I am preparing for my final exams in June .


Hello!
My name's Maria and I m from Bulgaria.I m 53 and I am a teacher of physics. I' ve got short dark hair and brown eyes .I've got a big family and I'm married. I' ve one daughter and two sons. I like music and I can sing very well.


Hello, my name is Peggy, we are a family of 5 people, my children are still small, the oldest is 11 years old and the youngest who is 7 and he is very cheerful, my husband and my mother. We all live together. A short time ago we moved to a new house. My children say that are very happy in their new house, there is much space. We as parents try to give them a secular but also a spiritual education to our children, however it is not easy since we live in a period in which children seem not to be interested in be kind or educated. My mother is a person very valuable for my children, she listens to them, she advises them, she is "soft" with them.

Hello!
my name is Zakaria Rabichi. I am 17 and I come from Morocco.
I am single and I am a student.
In my family there are 5 people: me, my father, my mother and my 2 brothers.
We all live in Italy.

HELLO!
My name is Issa Soumahoro.
I am 29 and I am single. I come from Ivory Coast. I am a student.
In my family there are seven people: me, my father, my mother and my four sisters.
My parents live in Ivory Coast but I have been living in Italy for one year and three months now.
I like Italy a lot.

Hello!
My name 's Souad Razzaoui and I am 28 years, I'm from Morocco. I am married and I live in Italy with my husband but I haven't got any children. I've got a big family in Morocco: five sisters and one big brother. I am a student at CPIA school in order to learn the Italian language.

Hello world!
My name is Nawel. I am a Tunisian girl living in Italy. I am in Italy to learn Italian, a useful language for my job. I live in an apartment, in a quiet area. From my bedroom's window I can see the main square of the city. I often watch the world go by!




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento